samedi 10 octobre 2020

MY HOPE Poème repris le 18-04-2014


 

NAME AND SUN




My name is a small shadow

He stays along

A half broken wall

The holes are stars



My name is a little iced

But he is a stone

Thrown away

To the beats of eternity



But he is in love

With the sun



Each time that he meets him

Early

On the morning

Or

On the evening

He gathers the flowers

Of the life



During the nights

He brings several flowers

And tries

To make others names

Than the well-known



Then he is – in one’s turn –

Glittering

In the holes of the present

Then he touches the love

And – so – he breaks

A little more the wall



Every flower

That he keeps with him

Is day fully enlightening

Amongst his shadow



Is he really looking

For my ecstasy

At any rate

He is not falling down

And – standing up –

He calls me

In order to

Make

A little less

Shadow



And – each time –

I keep more memory !

Aucun commentaire: